St. Thomas is a part of the U.S. Virgin Islands, located in the Caribbean Sea. It is 31.24 square miles and is a major port for cruise ships and vacationers. The island uses U.S. Currency and English is the primary language. The island boasts some of the most beautiful waters for snorkeling, scuba diving and other marine activities such as fishing and sailing. The Islands rich culture, warm climate and friendly atmosphere make this island a very sought after vacation spot.
Climate & Temperatue
- The weather is typically sunny with a light breeze. Average temperatures range from 73F to 89F.
- Seasonal Temperatures:
- Spring (March, Aril, May): High 88F, Low 73F
- Summer (June, July, August): High 89F, Low 78F
- Fall (September, October, and November): High 89F, Low 75F
- Winter (December, January, February): High 86F, Low 73F
- Average Water Temperatures are approximately 83 F in the summer and 79 F in the winter months.
No local Visa Requirements and U.S. Citizens are not required to have passports but are required to have government issued photo ID and birth Certificate. All others are required to have passports. If you’re planning on taking a charter to Jost Van Dyke during your stay, a passport is required.
Cyril E. King Internation Airport (STT) is located 20 minutes from The Beach House. Taxis and car rentals are available at the airport. Reminder, if renting a car, driving is on the Left. Airlines that fly into St. Thomas are: American Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Airlines, U.S. Air, Jetblue, Spirit Air, Cape Air, Caribbean Sun Airlines, and Seaborne Airlines.
- Visit one of St. Thomas’s Beaches
- Brewer’s Bay
- Coki Beach
- Hull Bay
- Lindquist Beach
- Magen’s Bay
- The Butterfly Garden
- Charter tours to St. John and Jost Van Dyke
- Coral World Ocean Park
- Fishing (Offshore & Inshore Game Fishing)
- Hiking in the Virgin Island’s National Park on St. John
- Island Tours by taxi, walking or aerial
- Jet Ski Rentals & Tours
- Magic Ice Gallery
- Mahogany Run Golf Course
- Mountain Top (shopping and the famous ‘Banana Daquri’)
- Scuba Diving
- Shopping and Dining at Yacht Haven
- Sky Lift
- St. Peter Mountain Greathouse and Botanical Gardens
- Tree Limin’ Xtreme Zipline
- VI Chrisitian Ministries Bowling Center
- The Pie Whole (Italian)
- Blue Orchid (Carribean, Seafood)
- Fish Tails Bar & Grill (American, Seafood)
- French Town Deli (Bagels and Sandwiches)
- The Greenhouse (American)
- The Cup and Cork (Coffee Shop)
- Sapphire Bar & Grill (American, Seafood)